Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello♥

I have so much to say, but i shall cut it short.
Again, a no picture post! Hahaha.
Anw, let's recap ! Today is sunday, sooooooo.

Saturday

I thought my work start at 2pm, & when Aihua msged me at 10plus telling me that i was actually working at 12pm that day, i jumped up from my bed & 'OH SHIT!'

Hahahaha. Quickly i shouted to my mum & at the same time, sms-ed Mary to tell her i'll be there asap :D Lol!
Quickly bath-ed & ate lunch & train-ed down to clarke quay.
Aihua & Ellie thought i'll be there at 2, but no, i was there at 1pm!
Hohoho♥ So ya, quite alot of people. Busy busy lur.

Did pantry & that Cody damn sly, said he's training me to do pantry, but actually he was lazing around!
Haha. So sly hor, keep calling me & Aihua FAT! Omgness.

Stupid! Lol. Fat pig >:( Haha.
Then he kept calling me Strawberry K leh!
Cause hor, you know what he did & said ?

C : 来! 一个strawberry k !
M : *Turns around & look at him
C : 你是strawberry k ah ?!?

& when i tried to explain that it's because he said 来, that's why i turned behind.
But he simply just refused to listen to what i say!
Omgness, talked to him can die one leh. Like really lor.
& after that he started calling me Strawberry K. Ernest also! >.<
Lol! Cousins came in the night & told 叔叔they all that my cousin pretty pretty!
Hahaha. Then they all want to look at her. Too bad eh! Haha!
So ya, asked kitchen people to make bigbig for the Kakigori!
& a stupid fat insect just flew into my hse! I'll kill it if i see it on the floor!
Stupid ): I hate insects like super much! Lol.
So it better just fly out of my hse like quickly or else i'll be going mad! Haha.
Anw, back to topic! Lol. Then i went to step on Ernest's foot. But he like no feeling one!
Lol. Not human. Haha. Then when i went toilet i saw Ernest & 叔叔.
Chatted with them then went off back. & then i realised that the cig that 叔叔was using disappeared! Lol.
Then i was like asking him where is it ? Know what he said, 我吃下去了.
LOL! I gave him the O.O face then they laughed at me =/ Haha.
So ya, 可爱可爱! :D Hahahaha! Finished the day & dad came to fetch us.
During the ride in the car, we saw this caucasian damn cute one.
He waved to us in his taxi leh! :D Like so cute please! :D


Sunday

Late for work today again! I'm always late on sundays.
So, my conculsion is, i'm not gonna work on sundays already!
Hahaha! Just kidding alright ? :D

Went to work & quickly changed & stuff.
Sundays are always so boring! Another reason why i dislike working on sundays.
Haha. Nothing much to say uh. The same routine.
Go work. Finish work at 5. Went to buy fries & trained to sengkang.
Walked to Grandma hse cos i'm feeling fat after eating the fries! Hahahaha.
Didn't eat rice & ahma hse cos i'm like full! Lol.
Walked back to sengkang & waited for dad come fetch! :D
So ya, i'm going to find the insect already!

Alright, i'm on a secret mission to kill that insect now!

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment