Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello♥

Hoho. It's been raining since just now.
I wished i didn't have to work cos i can sleep like a pig then.
Haha. I've 5 mins to type what i want to blog :D
Meeting les for work later. Super sian.

Ahgong's going. Omgness. I really hate them lor.
It's like there's so much pressure with them around.
& i'm one who can't stand pressure alot.
So ya, was telling les if they're here everyday like ytd.

I think i might considering quitting.
What's life when you just stare at people coming, shouting " Irrashaimasei " & then stand for hrs ?
I think this is hell lah. Furthermore, you can't even communicate with your friends leh.

Omgness. Everything also give them nag, really dislike it >:(
IF they really come everyday & stay until night time.
I'm gonna say bye to them already. Lol.

Played Viwawa again. Haha. Then now people call me charity.
Omg. Lol. Cos i kept 'donating' tiles to them.
So irritating. Hahahaha. Ah wells :D
Tmr 5 to L. Meeting meow to meet seller at Kallang.
Hohohoho :D


Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment