Monday, March 24, 2008

DANTE ♥

*edited

Hello♥

Ok, my mood is back! Hahaha.
Guess what ? I just finished watching Devil May Cry! ♥
It's the best lah! Hahahaha.
Cherieeeeee&Danteeeeee! Best! ♥ Hahahaha.
Omgness. I'm going crazy already. LOL.
Went to meet Peckhui to go Nyp today.
I spent like30plus mins to finish walking almost 3/4 of the whole school -.-
So small. Omgness. Lol. Nothing much to say.
Went back to ClarkeQuay & thanks to Peckhui for acc-ing me :D
Love her ♥ Haha. Sat at C1 ( bet you don't even know what's that :D )

Haha. Chatted with people who were having their breaks & laughed out loud man!
Lol. Funny lah& i want to see 叔叔's daughter. Damn cute ♥
So ya, waited for yiwen to come & went off to eat kopitiam upstairs!
Hahahaha. Ate curry veg & she ate kimchi ramen.

Hoho. Talked lots of craps as well as complained to each other!
See, we have so much to talk leh :D Miss her already ♥

I want to meet her someday & talk again. So nice to talk everything to her.
Cos i don't have to elaborate much as she'll understand what i'm saying.
What a good wife i have ! ♥ Lol!
Went back toAzabu to eat desserts & HOHO♥ damn nice :D
Finished everything & train-ed back home.

We had a private joke in the train. I almost laughed out loud ok!
Hahahaha. Waited for her dad & they fetched me home :D
Thanks uncle&aunty! :D Some pig msg-ed me when i was enjoying my desserts & made me want to go home quickly to catch Devil May Cry!

Lol! Still want to lie that he never think of food everytime. Liar! Hahahahaha!
SO ya, talked about DevilMayCry & Naruto! :D Nice lah.
I ♥ DANTE ! :D I show you my bf's pic! ♥




Pst, now you can't say i'm the one who initiated the convo ok.
Cos i didn't start it. So just forget it if you're planning to say me.

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment