Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello♥

Haha, i think i'm going broke sooooon !
I've already spent like eh, 22.50 + 23 + 10 + 8 + (unknown yet) =X

Lol. This is the amount of money i spent online the last few weeks.
Omgomg. My shirt has not arrive, neither has my bag.
Gawd ! I want them so badly. Anw, i really look forward to getting the shirtssssss.
Hahaha. More than one lor. I've already collected my Starbucks shirt just now.
Not bad leh, quite unique cos it's V-neck. Lol.

So yea, that's all i have now.
Monday if possible, meeting 2 sellers. I think almost 18bucks flying away already on that day.
Oh god ! I actually have some spare cash.

But i used them all up =X Hahaha.
Don't care. When my pay's here, i'm gonna take 50bucks out to spend.
Oh ya, i've mentioned it before. Hahaha.
But mention another few times won't die one lah ♥
Lol. Anw anw, who's super willing to acc me to meet the sellers on monday.
Ahem, it's at tampiness btw. =X Lol.
But because i'm so free, so i don't mind travelling there. It's just..
Who's willing to acc me :D or else i don't mind travelling alone. Haha.
I've got my psp, fear not ! Lol :D
I must save money again. Don't spend on food ! Spend on clothes instead ! ♥
Hahahaha. Ohoh, Earnest cut his thumb today. Ouch!
Damn pain one ok, i feel for his thumb. Lol.
Bleed & bleed. =/ Omg. Lol. But he like nothing nothing one lor x)
Hahahaha. Kept stealing people's food today =X
Cos i'm damn hungry lurrrrr ! Hahaha.

Ohoh, damn funny today. Lol.
I drank alil of the Caramel Milkshake. I swear it's the best milkshake i've ever drank !

Lol ! Then i got addicted to it & i was keying it inside the comp,
because i want to know how much is it after discount.
Turns out another table wants their bill.
So in a hurry, i went to press Hold Sales which transfer the order into the kitchen !!
Lol. & i didn't realise it until i heard the machine blending.
Rushed into the kitchen & apologised, many many times ! Lol.
Cody & 叔叔said i purposely one. No ok. Lol.
Although i like it alot cos it's blended with oreos.

But i'm not that desperate to drink it. Lol. Felt so guilty after that.
& they allowed me to drink ! Hoho ♥
But yeaaaaa, i forgot about it later on =X Gawd.

Now that i rmb-ed, i'm feeling so guilty again ): Haha.
Ohoh, i realised i've got a new motivation, unintentionally i found out.
Hahahaha. So lovelove♥ Not planning to tell anyone first until i confimed it myself :D
Lol. Cody keep wanting to change time with me, but he didn't tell me first.
& i was already planning to meet the seller. Can't possibly back out mah.
So ya, no choice, sorry ! Hahaha.

Met seller at clementi & quickly train-ed to batok to meet up with family.
Had dinner at JP & homesweethome ♥
Sms-ed another seller, meeting her at tampiness on monday.
Ohlay. Another new shirt, cheap price ! ♥
I hope another seller replies my email soon !
So i can meet together, since i think their meetups are the same.
Hohohoho. I can't wait for monday lah ley ♥


Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment