Monday, April 20, 2009

Woo yoxz people!

Timeless is freaking nice!

Part1.


Part 2.


Both credits to: ETERNALDREAM92

Personally, i think Part 2 is nicer. LOL.
I think the MV is part 1 is quite draggy.
Tsk, Junsu looked damn good in the MV :P

Am i supposed to mention anything?
School is starting soon.
I've gotta go back for a 4hr lecture on Wed, and acc Meow for clubcrawl on Thurs.
I've been thinking for a yr now, but i still cannot decide what to join, seriously.
What should i join? Or maybe i shouldn't even join at all? Hm?

Enough of my nonsense. I don't feel like going out this week though.
Firstly, cause i just bought the laptop & i seriously need to save moolah to pay back.
Secondly, well, it's just because i'm kinda lazy.
I neeed to slim down. I'm serious now! Give me 3months!
LMAO. Don't curse and swear at me now. Don't even laugh, cause I AM VERY SERIOUS.



See you guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment