Friday, April 3, 2009

Curiosity really kills

You know I was quite determined to go for braces already righttttt.
Then I was really curious to how braces were put.
So I went on googl-ing about that. But fuck.
I saw and also went to read about how dentist extract teeth!
Seriously, curiosity kills man.
Shit, now I'm having 2nd thoughts. :/
Urgh! But first thing first, I need to go to a dentist to consult first.
Then I'll decide. Lol. But I really cannot imagine the extraction ..


Went Botak Jones with Peiyun and Meow ytd.
Honestly, their Fish&Chips are soooo much better than Swensens i swear!
Morever, it's 7bucks for quite a big portion k!
I couldn't finish, so big anot you tell me. Lol!
Went Library to borrow some books and reminisce about the past.
Like how we'll always go to the library after school.
:D Bubble-d tea with them while Peiyun bought a super big Strawberry Yogurt.


You guys know about the Conficker Virus that was supposed to activate on 1st April right.
So 2days ago (which is 1st April), I went to this particular forum.
AND GUESS WHAT I SAW !?!?
A black screen .... and ...

in white fonts size 7
SORRY YOU GOT THE CONFICKER VIRUS !
(something like this k!)
and the website proceeded in showing a link for me to click on.
Supposedly to solve the problem.
Heck, I was scared shitless I immediately shut down my comp!

Lmao. It's alittle funny now i rmbed how i reacted.
But i went to Microsoft and dl those security updates and all.
I hope my comp's ok now. Poor you (referring to my comp)
And yup, it's better now. In another way, the connection is much better.
Better than it was on 1st April.


RIGHT SO I STILL CANNOT FORGET THE EXTRACTION PART.
Please tell me it doesn't hurt alot :(
I don't care if you lie. Lol.
& I hope my courage + determination won't run away in June.
Because i'll prolly go get them during that period or later.

Here's one song which is nice :)
Jumper - Yes






GOODBYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment