Saturday, April 4, 2009

My craving for chocolate this afternoon was soooo huge!
I had this urge to go Westmall just to buy a bar of chocolate.
Urgh, but too bad I was too lazy. Lmao.
I satisfied my craving by having ..


Chocolatechips Mint Icecream.
(Wait, is it supposed to be phrased this way?)
Or was it Mint chocolatechips?

It's seldom, like really seldom, once in a blue moon kind, i would eat icecream.
Not a fan of icecream. Lol.
But you know, because of the craving today...
I had no choice but to eat the mint icecream
Because there's those tiny little chocolatechips inside.
Yessss, i've got no chocolates at home. Haha.


So this MV came out ytd, if I'm not wrong.
Big Bang and the female Big Bang (2NE1)
Honestly, I don't think they could make it big w/o Big Bang.

Lollipop - 2NE1 ft Big Bang


The making. (Zing&CYL will like this :P)


I totally dislike the beginning of the song.
Their voices are too .. oh whatever.
I prefer when Big Bang sings. Lol.
Ok, enjoy ! :)



See you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment