Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fan: I want to be your kitten for one
day~~~ hehe~~~ will you grant me this wish?
CM: I will give you to someone else. hehehe


Fan: If you dont reply me this time, Im going to be a SJ fan TT
everyday I hope to get a reply from you TT
Fan: sorry, I was just joking, I would never do that, to me
DBSK is number 1
CM: urh, scary!


Fan: I want to play a song for DBSK, and thus why Im learning violin right now.
But when I can really play for oppas, I will be a grandma.
CM: please try^^ use this opportunity to study,
you will play better and better!


Fan: Im so sad. People have been ignoring me for a whole year now.
I will work hard and get into Seoul Univerisity.
CM: he! Lets go together! Its very good, you should go!



Fan: I want to be your warm bed for one day
CM: This kind of matter should not be decided by you!!


Fan: (insert her name) yah, I love you!
CM: we don't have this person here, look for her in the farm~~~


Fan: oppa, do you like snow days? Hehe.. if it starts snowing...
it will be really cold TT
recently I caught a cold, I feel sick;;;
CM: take some medicine!


Fan: oppa~~~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please give me a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CM: Re !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plied !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he wrote them separately)


Fan: ABCD English is really good right? Haha
CM: what kind of reply do you want!!!! Hehe^^


Fan: Im the chief for today, hehehe, do you want me to cook for you?
CM: no way!! Hehe
Fan: you should!!! I make very delicious cuisine!!!!!
CM: you did not get your license. = =


Fan: oppa, please give me lessons; my grades will get better in a short time!
CM: you must rely on yourself!


Fan: what's the best way to see oppa?
CM: TV~~~


Fan: lalalalala~~ Im a young girl, 19 TT not bad right??
CM: dont you think young and 19 dont really go together?[)]


Fan: if you dont reply, I will torture you!!!! >< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejoong: how scary! Hun hun;;;


Fan: in this world his face is the smallest, his body is the most perfect,
please come out Jung Yunho oppa
Yunho: Im embarrassed. Im currently in the car replying your messages^^[awww]

Fan: Shim Changmin, come here!
CM: where?


Fan: do you know my heart?
CM: ^^


Fan: Jaejoong oppa, whats your beauty secret?
Jaejoong: the secret is ONLY use water when I wash.


Fan: between Yunho oppa and Junsu oppa, who has the leader aura? Haha~~~
Junsu: you cant see the leader in my deep heart!


Fan: what are oppas doing?
CM: I told you to study, why are you still here?
You want to die? Hehe, study! [wahh XD]


Fan: yah~ I got a confession from Changmin oppa TT,
thank you, I didnt know oppa love me!
CM: sorry;; I think you are drunk. Hehe[XD]


CREDITS: sparksey + iheartuknow + bakarero@LJ;DBSGcomm@LJ;kate513

+ dbsk@multiply+ tellyjae@tvfxqforever


Wow! I totally spent so much time on this!
Anyway I've spent alot of effort trying to arrange this!
Because apparently blogger just squeezed everything together.
And i just cut short them, because i thought ..
Posting all of them in one shot, i doubt people will read them :D
And this goes like, fans go to the official website/i don't know which web.
Post whatever they want to say to them(DBSK)
& they'll reply them! Easy peasy as that :P

And please, for those who've never read these replies before,
don't ever be offended by Changmin's replies.
HAHAHA he is known being witty and sarcastic.
Fans just like to ask weird qns sometimes. LOL!

I just I have to continue my blogging from another post.
Enjoy reading! Trust me, it's entertaining! :D

Edit : I'll post the rest tmr :)
I have another contest for me to attend to! HAHAHHHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment