Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I had a couple of weird dreams, JUST THIS MORNING!!!
Like say 7plusAM? LMAO.


1. I used chilli (like literally macdonald's chilli) to wash
my face.

(eww, that's
disgusting!)


2. Meow crying on the phone saying singtel cut off her er..
some plans.

(LOLOLOL! I woke up laughing,
seriously!)


3. Dreamt of XIAH JUNSU!
(lmao!)


Not that dreaming of him is weird, but why him?
I WANT JUNG YUNHO LEH :X
Hahahahhaha. K, that's apparently nonsense!

SO i've been addicted to Sims2, yet again.
My previous laptop diedie also don't let me play, you know!
I took 4hrs to install and they tell me application crashed!
And i had like thousands of applications, psfht!

But now, it's different. Guess how long it took for me to finish downloading? :)





15 MINS, BABE, 15 MINS!





That is like a hella world of difference! LOL.
So the first time i installed, application crashed & i had 1000 applications inside.
BUT! Because i was so determined to play,
i uninstall and look for the application that crashed my sims!
& it worked! I will show you a screenshot of my sims sometime later.
Damn chio lor the girls! And the guys, gawd! Wait till i show you :P



ANYWAY! I AM HAVING A BREAKOUT (i think!)
Waalau! Now those tiny pimples start popping out already :(
Due to my laziness, i stopped putting the doctor's cream BUT NOOOOO!
I swear i will start putting agin >.<


I complained alot today, didn't i? :D
Haha! Oh one more thing, please be jealous.
I'm going zing's hse for Tomyam Maggi.
I know alot of people say it's not legend, but seriously, it's damn fucking nice.
I SWEARRRRR. HAHAHAHA.



Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment