Saturday, April 18, 2009

I woke up at 6.30AM today. (yesterday)
Met Meow 8AM at Cck mrt.
Bus-ed to NYP and brought her to the auditorium.
LMAO! So many people i also will shy ..

Walked back to mrt station and waited for 1/2hr for Gf.
Big Breakfast in Mac at NYP and walked around school.
Slacked outside Lecture Hall for a few hours.
Trained to AMK Hub, walked a few more rounds, back to school.
Saw Caroline in Cheers (attachment!) :P
Gf slept on the table, i just stared into space for another few more hours.
Shared Mee goreng with Gf and waited for Meow outside auditorium.

Trained back with Meow&Gf. Met family @ WM.
Ate KFC 2piece chicken meal with Mum&sis.
Kimchi Soup+Saba fish with family.
Somebody sneezed fucking loud&big, 1/2 of my Mum's rice couldn't eat!
(cause the 'urgh' flew into it, damn!)
Gave Mummy my rice, back home.
Used comp until now which is 12.53AM already.

THE MAIN POINT IS .. WTF I'M NOT EVEN TIRED!?

Hell. I've been awaken for more than 15hrs and i'm not even tired.
Ok, i was alittle bit tired in school but partly because it was quite boring.

AND I AM NOT TIRED NOW :(
I seriously think i might need to visit a psychologist.
Insomnia. Fuckyouleh!
It's been sometime since i slept peacefully and immediately k!

Where has my sleeping bug flew to?
Those who caught it, please return it to me!
I DEMAND MY SLEEPING BUG BACK T.T


love in the Ice - DBSK

Great song! Recommended to listen! Absolutely beautiful :)





Yes you have just saw me looking into a mirror, i am vain! :>
We were both busy talking about just anything under the .. roof.
LMAO. Argh, i don't know what to continue anymore?

Wait, I NEED A LAPTOP! >:]


Tsk, i was supposed to blog this ytd but apparently i didn't know it didn't got through :P



Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment