Thursday, April 16, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


NewsEn is reporting that SS501 was chosen to be models for the French sports
apparel brand
Le Coq Sportif. Le Coq Sportif is a famous brand name in Europe, Korea, and Japan (not so much in America).
They sponsor some famous soccer teams such as Manchester City F.C.
Read more @ Allkpop!
Credits: Allkpop


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YAY! It feels damn good now that Hyun Joong has finished his filming.
And with the success of Jungmin's knee surgery!
So! Look forward to their new album in July! :P

Oh wait, or is it in May? :X





And I am having severe INSOMNIA.
I fell asleep after 1 and a half hr ytd.
Gawd, at this rate, i'll be going school with half-open eyes.



A wasp decided to pay me a visit this afternoon >.<

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It flew into the balcony at 2plusPM.
And when my dad came back at 5plusPM, that freaking insect was still in my balcony.
We spent 30mins trying to let it fly out of the window
(my dad risked his life going out to the balcony to open the window)
But! I don't know if it's stupid or what, it didn't want to fly out.
It kept clinging onto the pineapple(it's not real)that my parents hanged outside.
In the end, we used BAYGON. WAHAHAHA.
Baygon rock my socks. LMAO.
Then it flew to the window, knock itself for a few seconds and DROP DEAD.
HAHAHAHAHA. But it got stuck in the middle of the window grill (eww)
And in the midst of trying to get it out, my dad broke it's poor segmented body into half.
Damn that sting was still moving even after it got separated.

Wow, i actually wrote so long about a freaking wasp. HAHA.
I needa go now :P




SEE YOUUUUU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment