Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THSK/TVXQ/DBSK's (whatever you like) Share The World MV is out.
You better catch it before Avex/SM deletes it away. LMAO.
The video's not very good i say. But the song .. hm, it's growing on me :P
And I'm digging into the part where they walk towards the cam.
That is totally omfgnessuperduper sexciting >;]

Share The World MV/PV


And look at what I saw in Allkpop. Damn, i wish i was younger now.
LMAO.



Please tell me it's not true!? LOL.



I think it's in China or smth. I swear!!!
I swear if this was in MY chinese textbook ..
I would have scored my chinese tests/exams with flying colours.
HAHAHAHAHHA.
Credits : Allkpop



2 songs i recommend you to listen :)

Davichi (다비치) feat Gwangsu - My Man (마이맨)



Kim Hyung Joon (김형준) feat Miso (미소) - 화성남자 금성여자
(Men from Mars, Women from Venus)



Obviously, Hyun Joong is not inside.
Only his voice can be heard.
And i'm guessing it's the rapping part. Haha.
It's nice, i swear! Go, listen!


SEE YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment