Saturday, April 25, 2009

Am currently itching to buy a bag. Seriously, I.am.going.crazy.



I'm gonna satisfy this stupid bag craving when Spore sales is here.
I SWEAR I WILL BUY IT ! Urgh, i can't help it.
I think i get sick of my bags very easily.
But my sister've gotten an advantage, cause she can use the bags that i'm ignoring now.
HAHA! It's quite new one kkkk. I am very gentle*coughs.

ANYWAY! My throat hurts like hell now.
It wasn't like this in the afternoon..
But then i went to eat
Spicy BBQ-ed sunflower seeds + Oreos.
I think i deserve it. LOL.

Wthwthwth. I can't go meetup with Azabu this sunday.
Sunday = Family day leh!
Then my mum asked me, "Family more important or friends?"
See! Damn, win already lor she >:{

And again, DBSK rock my socks la.
SS501 and shinee also leh!
Can't wait for their new album to be out!!!



I am trying my very best not to gawk at these pictures!
HAHAHA. Seriously, how could they rock my socks so much :P

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment