Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I told you I'll be back rightttt.
Hahahaha, but I never tell you when :P

& I AM FINALLY MEETING YIWEN LATER :D
WOOO. Yes, Yiwen! NG YIWEN!
Lmao. Sorry I'm alittle high now ;)

BUT FIRST! Meeting my cousin for lunch!
Mayim! Zing! Mayim! LOL.
OH TALK ABOUT HER, I AND HER !!!!!
WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS WOOO .
THIS IS SMTH TO BE HAPPY ABOUT K!
And to think I thought we weren't.
OH, Jap classes are different. Gawd. But nvm :D

And I am totally addicted to iscreamshinki.net
Seriously the people there are crazy! Omg.
They are officially the funniest people i've ever known!!!!
Righttttt ;D Don't believe me?
Register and talk to them in the cbox.
I swear! I swear!!! They are so nice and funny!
I could just sit there for hours talking to them :D

Ok, pictures pictures!

The rain is soooo heavy cyl's umbrella spoilt! LOL!


We walked a thousand miles before arriving at Partyworld @ Orchard!
Lmao. Yay 1st song - 'O' DBSK!!!! :D
2nd last song - 'O' DBSK!!!! WAHAHAHA :D



You don't have to remind me how horrendous i look :P

If you don't know what's 'O'?
Please watch this video in HQ. LOL.

O-Jung Ban Hap MV





SEE YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment