Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wooooo~ am backkkkkk :)

2 videos to show you guys!

1. K.Will & Tiffany (SNSD) - A Girl Meets Love


This's only the song, the MV's not out yet :D



2.K.Will's -My Tears are Dropping ft Kwon Yuri (SNSD)





Rightttt, I'm surprised by both videos though.
Firstly, surprised by Tiffany's voice .. in a good way. Lol.
& also am surprised by Yuri's beauty.
I mean, I didn't know she could look so good? :)
K.Will's voice is fantastic. You've gotta hear it.


So, after MUCH consideration, I have finally decided to go for braces.
Thanks to you guys' encouragement.
& also to those people in the forums. Ahhhh, so nice of them! :D
I just hope it'll only hurt ABIT, like what those who've got braces said about the injection.
HURT ABIT RIGHT? :P Haha k.
Now that i've decided, the next thing is to fix an appointment soon :)


And, I am sucha smart ass. LOL.
I solved that stupid Subtitle workshop problem totally on my own.
*grinnnnns :)


Ok so today's outing is cancelled.
But I'm still going out for lunch with Zing :)
Yay, hope there's still the Swensens' 1-FOR-1 Treat :D
Or Mayim will do :) Haha.

Right, so Peiyun didn't reply me whether she's going tmr.
Oh well, nvm then :)


OOOOO and SHINEE'S GOT NEW PICTURES !!!
Actually, not really new NEW, but quite new :)
And Taemin Taemin Taemin! He is totally cute ! :D








Hot? Cute? Or would you rather say they're colourful ?
HAHA.



SEE YOU :)

BTW.
WELCOME BACK HOMMMIE, GIRLFRIEND :)

No comments:

Post a Comment