Sunday, April 26, 2009

I still can't believe school starts tmr!?
Sorry i am still in my self-denial mode.

Am going to find a job with Yiwen tmr, if she confirms.
I need some allowance too!
Plus, i need to pay back the laptop installments asap.
So, yes, a part-time job right now is the thing i need.
Anyway, Yiwen said like twice/thrice a week?
Oh wait, or was it once/twice? Either one.
I just hope they'll hire, because you know my timetable kinda suck balls.
If they minus half of the break time i get to go back early you know.
What am i supposed to do in the 3hrs when Zing's having her Japanese lesson.
Lol whateverrrrr k. My skin is becoming from bad to worse..
I am going to cry, seriously :(



BigBang, TVXQ and Super Junior are
gonna have their own individual shows in Japan.
WHY ONLY JAPAN!?
Lol. But lucky there's YT around :)
Anyway, TVXQ will air for 6months,
BB will air for 4months and
Suju is still unconfirmed.
Read more @ Allkpop.com




IT RAINED!!!!!!!!
IT FREAKING IS RAINING NOW!!!!!
Can you believe for the past few days my family suffered from the heat, even in the night!
Come on, global warming!!! Save the earth, people.

Pft, let's do the rain dance next time. HAHA.


Urgh, imeem is playing only 30secs of the songs!?
I can't believe it. I'll fix it, somehow, someday!




Changmin's voice totally rock my socks!
You better listen to it, it's soooo .. It'll rock your socks.
So if your socks want to rock, listen to it. >;]


Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment