Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yunho endorsing Chan+ge

Credits: DNBN

Hot? Haha! I know he is! :P

Anyway! :D
(All fans are different unless stated otherwise)

Fan: oppa told me if I studied hard then I can come, is that real?
Junsu: if you come you have to work in the farm~

I want to live a life as a farmer!~


Same fan
: if I work in the farm, I think I can give oppa a good life!
Junsu: no you can't I have promised Yoochun
that he would be the next one working in the farm, hehe [wahh YOOSU<333]>
Same fan
: I can't win Yoochun, oppa please give me Changmin!
Junsu: not CM, no one can handle Changmin! [XD]

Same fan
(omg): Junsu oppa, how can you change your mind like this,
I'm going to take oppa away!
CM: wait until I turn 20 years old, at 12 o'clock,
please take him away! [)]



Fan
: what about during vacation? Im studying in the library, reward me?
CM: reward? You need to study hard ^^
[studystudystudy.. changmin-ah, is study all you want us to do?T.T]


Fan
: I have exams next week, but I cant focus, I'm going mad, what should I do TT?
CM: you lost your focus?


Fan
: I'm placed number 3 in the school,
why didn't get a congraz from you with this kind of grade?? You have changed
Yunho
: yah, that's really
good! Congraz!

Credits:Facebook. (LMAO!)

CREDITS: sparksey + iheartuknow + bakarero@LJ;DBSGcomm@LJ;kate513+ dbsk@multiply+ tellyjae@tvfxqforever

ANDDDDD LOOK AT THIS !




HAHAHAHAHHA LMAO!
Just tell me, they're so cute right?!


GAWD, Ginaya and YunhoLoverXD got deleted!!!!!
What am i supposed to do?!?!
I depended on them for subbed videos.
Please open another account? LMAO.

HM! I'm having insomnia these days!
I swear i only fall asleep after AT LEAST AN HOUR OK?!
Ytd was worse. I fell asleep only after 2hrs.
I rmbed because i was looking at my hp as well as Yunho's wallpaper before i slept!
HAHAHA. I'll upload videos tmr :)


SEE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment