Monday, April 27, 2009




Maze!!!! Jaejoong!!!! Zing!!!! Hahahaha.
Urgh, つかれちゃった (Tsukarechatta).
Lmao. It means i'm tired. Lol.
I hope i got that right? I went researching for it k!
Gawd, why can't we just learn Korean?
I think that's like wayyyy easier lo.

School has taken a toll on me.
It sucks when Monday - Thursday you wake up either 8am/9am.
Monday&Tuesday ending school with a stupid time like 4pm/5pm.
Gawd, and! why is there no girls with the same Japanese lesson as me!?
Gwen&Zing went to the same one :(
But i can't wait for tmr's lesson! >:]
Though i crashed Zing's Japanese class on tuesday.
LOOOL. It's damn funny i swear.
And her teacher's so freaking cute! Haha!

I have 2 tutorials to complete today, like now!
AND I BOUGHT A BAG ALREADY :/ :/ :/
Shitzx man.. I swear i tried to stop thinking about it!
But obviously i failed! Lol! I thought for so damn long before buying!

Urgh, i seriously need to work, i don't care about the pay much already!
I felt so bad in one sense because i'm spending money, again.
It's so hard to control myself when it comes to buying bags.
I think it's easier for me to forget about clothes rather than bags.

My savings went from 3xx to 2xx in like a few days only! >:[
Oops, i'm rambling again, sorry >.<
It's been days since i came to blog.
Btw, today's Alvis' birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
(although i doubt he knows about my blog! Lol)

Ok, i need to stop .. now!
Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment