Monday, June 30, 2008

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.


Hello Hello!

I've finally completed my ppt slides & speech outline for Oral Comm.
Asked Yi Ling D to help me print out! Thanks so much, love! Blowing Kisses
Anw, you know i have so many imcomplete stuffs!?!
Like, i haven finish my 恶魔在身边! What's more, my 换换爱!
Oh my! & i haven post my Hongkong pictures (See i still rmb!) LOL!
& most importantly! I haven't enjoy my hols to the max!! Stepping In Poop
Haha. & my results are out!

1. Accounting - 20/25 (or was it 21?)

2. POM - 15.5/30

3. Statistics - 15/20

Ohlay! Perfecto Microecons' not out yet anw.
Lol. And you know Yi ling D has got the most number of eyeshadows you can ever find in one person you know!!
LOL! It's like you take 10 people's eyeshadows add together equals to the number she has now.
Pro man! She gave me a lipgloss & bangles & blusher. Haha. Thanks again love!
Ytd work was very fun because it's very funny! :D
Jasmine,Josephine&their friends came to eat. Then got those speed-dating event.
Hahaaha. So funny. & then that CodyT went to dance "Line Dance" in the kitchen.
Freaking funny i swear!! LOLOL. Then they keep on bullying me like there is no tomorrow.
Haha. My hair's messed up by them also! >:(
& because of the event, all of us having break have to hide in the kitchen to eat.
& you know the kitchen is just enough for like 3-4 people to walk around.
& then so many people break!! LOL. Ended up 叔叔&Cody had to squat on the floor & eat.
Hahahahahahahaha. CodyT said "wakala pongpong" during viwawa i laughed so much my stomach hurtssss! Lol.
Alvis kept saying i am very stupid but actually i am smarter than them by like don't know how much ! Tongue's Out Hahahahahahaha.
He&Cody always don't admit they are F.A.T ! Always anyhow knock people still say people fat!
Lol! I think they're the fat ones. HAHAHA! Na-na-na-na
Then CodyT kept repeating "今晚viwawa lah." Lololol.
So irritating i felt like smacking him right on that spot. LOL! Just kidding.
Viwawa-ed with them until 3am!!! Can you believe it cause i can't! >:(
I woke up at 11am today because no choice you know.
Meeting mum&sis at Vivo for Sushi Tei. & yes i have pictures! :D
Heheh! Bought a formal top& i want the m)phosis pink slipper that costs 20.60moolah!
I must get it by next week i really don't care =/ Lol!
Came home after that & tada i'm done with the speech outline.
I'm going to try to memorize them now!

Goodbye! Sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment