Monday, June 23, 2008

Hellooooooooooooooo Hello

My psp is repaireddddddddddd! Like finally!
Thanks to christopher! Thank You
Hahaha. I couldn't recognise him at first you know!?!
I still went to ask him quite politely where's Ralph.
& then he said he find me so familiar.
& then & then i called les. Then then, he said he know my psp color.
HAHAHAHA. So in the end i was "CHRISTOPHER????????"
LOL! Walking Garbage Can So funny! His white color became gold already&he slimmed down so much i really couldn't recognise him! :D
Then he helped me with my psp & tada! Few mins later it's done! Lol
Really thanks to him! & Ralph大哥! Tongue Out Lol!
& of cause i am so very grateful to Caroline&Ziying Dearests!
It's Ziying's birthday today! Spray I Love You Hahahahahahaha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZIYING! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!! Big Hug
I love emoticons! :D So anw, i brought 老婆饼for them today!
& i distributed their presents! Hoho. Santa Claus! Winky
Lol! Waited damn long for a stingray for lunch today!
Was released 1hr earlier for lecture. Oral comm was released 15mins earlier!!!
Thats IS MIRACLE! Spaz Haha. Went to AMK Hub cause they wanted to buy shoes.
Shopped around then we bought BBT & stood at a spot & started chit chatting.
Talked alot cannnnnnn Rolly 1 Hahaha.
Left to Yishun with Ziying&Caroline & met the buyer.
I hope it helps!!! :D Walked pasam malam then went to find my Psp saviour.
Finished everything trained back with Ziying then we talked alot also!
& we realised we had surgery for our same eye & for the same reason& at the same year!!!
Na-na-na-na We are so coool! :D Hahahaha.
Alighted & met family. Eat, went M1&Singtel but only singtel got the Shine Phone.
But mine is M1 !! AH OMG! i must stop thinking about this first! :D
Tmr going Yi Ling's hse for A/c skid! :D Eating dinner at her hse also. Haha.
Okokok i gtg already!

Bye-bye





No comments:

Post a Comment