Friday, June 13, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooooo :D

I am officially very VERY stupid! =/
I went to upgrade my psp software version&now i can't play any games!?!?!
Chinkuang!!! Cheekit!!! Kenneth!!! Ralph 大哥!!! & YOU!!!
Oh my god! ): I am so sad nowwwwwww.
I can only listen to music & watch movies in my psp! ):
I've been using computer since forever.
Today is Friday the 13th. Really unlucky!!
I had my period today! Like WHY TODAY!?!
WHYWHYWHY? Gathering with loves tmr in the afternoon! ):
Ok i don't care! Must try to relax!! Lol.
Interview with Hongkai's uncle tmr. I don't know what to wear.
I usually stay at home when i'm having reds. But tmr nooo. I have to go no matter what.
Because my moneh&my loves are all there. Hahahaha!
Aye today not much time but other time when i rmb, i'll show you smth funny! LOL!
From this lame king. Hahaha. Oh no, actually 2 funny things.
From 2 lame kings. LOL! Ok i find it so funny now. =X Haha.
Oh anw, if you guys happen to know how to solve my psp problem..
Please please i beg of you, TELL ME HOW OK ? :D
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. LOLLL!

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment