Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.

Helloooooooooooooooooo :D

I've been blogshopping since 9plus in the morning!
Damn my habit is back again. I bought smth online, yes again. =/
My shirt is so crumpled lorxzxz. Cause i like to lie on the sofa& i don't really care about my shirt when i do that.
Now it's so crumpled i feel like ironing it but then again i feel so lazy.
Lol. Ok whatever. You know i actually knew what they were betting on when we went out the other time.
I felt hurt inside, but i kept it to myself, mainly because i don't want to cause any awkwardness between all of us.
But the more i think of it, the more i'm unhappy, so i decided to blog it down.
Just to relieve the burden inside my heart.
Furthermore, we were friends for such a long time, i don't want to quarrel because of this.
If you guys know what I'm referring to, thanks but please say it when i'm not around.
I'm far too clever to guess what your all are talking about. :D
I LOVE Boyfriend shirts & that's my problem. 
I LOVE wearing them because they're nice, pretty&comfortable & SOOOO easy to match. That fyi, is also my problem.
Well, who doesn't love them? Everyone do yea? I sure do! & I'm loving every bit&pieces of it.
I don't care! I am so going to hongkong & buy so many shirts&shorts&whatever i can find there !!! :D
Movie later! (: Yay, finally we're all going out together! :D Cool manxzxzxxzxzx :D
Kungfu Panda? I want watch THE HAPPENING! 12June. Who's willing to watch with me ? Free popcorns!
LOL. Just Kidding ah :D Haha.
Ok i'm so lazy to post up the picture yea. Tmr ok? :D
Project!!! Wait, i need to see how many homeworks i actually have?

1. Oral Comm ICA 2 - Breast Cancer (Informative speech)
2. Accounting Skid - Profit&Loss (PEOPLE HELP ME PLEASE (: )
3. Accounting Tutorial 6 ( i think )
4. Microecons ICA 2 which i don't even know what's that eh?
5. OH! Web Technolody ICA 4 - Html!!!
6. POM Tutorial 6
7. POM ICA 2 - Interview with Manager.

SO MANY LAH FUCK. 
Omgomgomgomgomgomg. I can't fly to hongkong with peace already!! ):
Aye nvm! Jiayou Cherie! (:

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment