Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Long time no seee people! (:
Hahahahahaha sorry for not posting for so many days.
Busy playing! =X I forgot how to play& these few days i was learning how to again.
Lol. I'm actually implying that school is too stress!
But ah wells. Work from saturday to today. Ok you know me.
I always forget what happened like shortest time is a few hrs ago.
So, don't expect me to rmb what happened on saturday.
Sunday is stil alright. Cause it's only ytd! :D Haha.
So anw, whenever i work until 5pm, time passes very slow!
& i was super duper hungry ytd i kept stealing people's food to eat! Hahaha.
Cody&Alvis came to central, i think Alvis&Chermaine's going eat JUMBO! ;D
Coool man! Jumbo rocks! Haha.
So yup, after work we went upstairs to KIMCHI KIMCHI! ;D Lol!
Eat until my face = red & lips = red! So embarrassing ok! Like whateverrrrr.
Lol. Finished eating, go home& i forgot where we ate, but anw, HOME 就是的! :D
Oh&i played maple =X Hahaha. I want to try Bowman! (:
& somebody so lazy lorrrrr omg =/ 
Anw today worked & Cody Tay hit my head with the chopstick!! 
He is super because he thinks everyone has a head as hard as his! 
But apparently, mine is not fyi. Lol! & my feeeeeeeeeet! 我的天啊!!! 
Nvm. I'm always a kind person. So i forgave him. 
But i really cannot stand it when they say me & ____ !?
Urgh. I really cannot stand it! 
So they better don't say anything or else i'll hack them into pieces & cook them in curry! :D
Work was sooooo boring today but i had my loves for company. :D
Long chat with them! :D Haha. Last ordered& Ellie & Ernest acc-ed me wait for parents.
Thanks! (: Tmr movie with them! :D Cool man! (:
I can't wait :D Haha ok! I will post the pictures tmr :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment