Friday, June 20, 2008

Nerd Cool man!
Seeeeee. I got emoticons!!!!
I'm like so clever can! Hahahahhaa.
Just kidding but i'm so happy.
I want to put all the emoticons now. Looooooooooooooook! :D
Weekend 3 Friday is goooood! :D
Went to Azabu today cause aunts wanted to try.
She never tried before. So well. Went to eat alot!
Until my stomach almost exploded!!
Ordered alot of desserts also. Haha. 2abekawas ok! Don't playplay.
Lol! Wanted to order the bigger one but cannot ley. =/
Finished eating then stayed inside until they finished shopping.
In the meantime many funny things happened but i cannot blog so detailed because i have tons of homeworkds to complete!!
So anw, Alvis&I bet & I won lah! Hahahahhaa.
I swear it's so funny my stomach hurts!
Lol. So he treated me BK! :D
Eat until damn full then went home!

Insane I have so many homeworks!! I hate Oral Comm!
I can't seem to even do half leh! Omg. I seriously need helpp! ):

Anw, this emoticon is so cute i need to go now to complete my homework already!! Blowing Bubble

Goodbye! Kisses

Oh anw did i tell you guys, my mum bought the pink sony camera!!!
T70 i guesssss. Cool man! I'm paying the full amount so it's mine!!!!
So happy lah ok i need to go bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment