Monday, June 2, 2008

Helloooooooooo ! :D

I forgot to say, ytd was the 5th month i work in Azabu already! :D
Damn fast hor? :D Anw, today Ellie, Peckhui&I talked about the old times!
Lol. Like the first time we came, how we feel about the people here&stuff!
So fun to reminise about the 'old times', although it's not that old because it's just few mths ago.
But time passes damn quickly& in a blink of an eye, it's already June now.
I went to buy LJS today! $5.50 for alot of stuff!
Shared with only Ellie because no one wants to share it with me ): Haha!
Jun Kai was nice because Ahgong said he wants to come.
Then i'm afraid he'll throw it away when he sees it so i hid it in the cupboard!
Hahahahaha. But ya, during his break he asked me to eat so when Ahgong comes,
he'll say it's his! Niceeeee right. But awhile only lor.
He kept calling me '那个151的'!! Waalaueh.
But smth happened which i don't want to elaborate but caused yea, nth good though.
5pm came so quickly today! Cool man! Ellie blew her top today!
So scared until my heart skipped a beat! Haha. But awhile later she's back to normal! :D
Lol. Cody's not late today!! Everyone's not late! Hahaha. Cool man!
Today really is 1st June, so special. A new beginning! (:
Stayed back awhile while waiting. Cody treated us Potato Chips! Ohlay!
Must be he forgot his medicine today. Hahahahahhahaa. That's why he's so nice!
But he bought the Cheddar cheese & Sour Onions one.
Still ask me to try! Like yucks! I definitely don't like!!! Lol =X
So yea, he asked me to go buy another packet from cheers! (:
Yay yay yay! Talked crap inside & blahblah. Haha.
Went home @ around 6.45pm. Trained to ahma's hse!
Reached there, finished dinner&watched tv until dad came to fetch us home! (:

One sentence for you my dear, you're trying tooooo hard!

& yes, i was so looking forward to you coming! Really, i was!
It's never boring with you around (:

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment