Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Helloooooo :D

I am currently researching on my "Breast Cancer Awareness" Speech.
Consulted cousin & i'm super stressed one lor.

But ytd was funfunfun! :D We watched 2 movies! Ohlay (:
Reached workplace @ 4pm. Then i stole their food to eat cause i'm sooo hungry!
Bus-ed down to orchard & walked to Cineleisure.
Bought tickets for Indiana Jones & went KFC.
Indiana Jones rocked my socks! Totally cool! Unlike the poster they show.
Like totally opposite lor. The poster look so boring but the show is BEST!
Recommended to watch! 9.5/10 stars ok!! :D
Hahaha. Finished watching @9plus then we decided to watch another movie!
COOL MAN! KUNGFU PANDA is sooooooooooooooooooo cutee!
The fighting scenes totally rocked the whole cinema! Super totally cool! :D Hahahahaha.
9/10 also! :D But because the storyline was alil weird but still very very funny!
Best day ever ytd! (: Both movies made us laugh like crazy.
I think les,ellie&I laughed the most!!
The whole cinema was practically roaring when the funny scenes came up!
& there was one point of time whereby les laughed alone! Hahahahahhaa
That's like freaking funny i swear! :D So embarrassing also!
Hahahahahahahaha & she LOVE GEEKS! LOL!
& ya lah. Supper with Alvis,Cody, Ing Cai, Ellie&Les after that & cabbed home!
Wells, talking about this has made me super relaxed.
Back to homework! I swear i must complete all the tutorials today!
At least i would feel better! & i must must get all the points for Breast Cancer Awareness!

POM! Microecons& Accounting! I must finish by today! :D

Went out for badminton. Reached there @10.45 when i'm supposed to be there @9am.
Played awhile & cool man! I love badminton! :D
Ben&Kenho came awhile& gone like the wind. Chatted with kenlim about stuffs.
I find it so easy to talk to him. Haha. Maybe because he's a guy. Although he's quite lame.
Like practically all the time =X HAHAHA. Kidding! But yup.
Came home after & PROJECT NOW!!!!

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment