Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ok i know i like so many freaking days never update already.
But look at the time now!! It's 11am! Holy Moly
I need to go work at 2pm and leave house at 1pm.
& then i need to do my speech outline to memorise!!! Scared 1
I will only be free after next wed which is after a/c skid, after oral comm speech & after HTML ICA! Roll
Hahahahaha. School is so fun nowadays!
Zhen xin.D, Pie Ling.S & Ziying.D always go amk these few days!!
DDR-ing for them & KOF-ing with Pei Ling.S !! Animated Hearts
Finally i found someone who shares the same passion for KOF :D
We played like crazy& also spent like crazy =/
I was late for work ytd! Lol. Ellie helped me punch my card also.
Thanks! Heart Eyes Ytd was very busy i had backaches & i requested to go to work at 2pm which is today! :D Haha.
Aye, i've really no time already.

Bye-bye







No comments:

Post a Comment