Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hellooooooooooooo Hello

I am so sorry for still not posting about Hongkong.
But bear with me yea? Next week, when my oral comm ICA2 is over.
I promise i will blog about it&pictures pictures! :D
Anw, I won 2 treats from 2guys on Friday!! :D
BK & Pepper Lunch. Hahahaha Belly Laugh
So cool right. LOL! Shall not blog about the details.
If not people will say i'm a cheater. Lol! Which obviously i'm not!!
Haha. But yet at the same time, i saw 2 pictures of ghostly stuff! Shocked
Damn suay. But nvm! LOL.

I have so many homeworks!!
1. AFA tutorial (A/c Receivables)
2. Stats Qns from TB
3. Microecons (but i don't know what's the qn)
4. POM tutorial 7&8
5. Oral Comm! I really don't know how to do manxzxzx. Can i drop that subject Rolling Eyes

So anw! I AM SO HAPPY!

Uncle bought a pink leather vaio laptop for sis! (But that's not what i'm happy about!)
What i am happy about is Daddy bought a pink mouse for meeeeee.
Yes, a pink mouse!! Big Hug for Daddy!!
Hahahahaha. & Aunt bought a Hot Pink Tamagotchi for meeeee!
Yesssss, a pink tamagotchi! Hahahahahaha. Big Hug for her too!
She left for china today & will be back in october! :D Bon voyage& I'll miss youuuuu!
&&& what's cooler is, next month, which is 1 or 2 weeks later.
Daddy's buying me the LG KE970 shine PINK PHONE!!
So pretty cannnnnn! Omg i love my DAD! Kisses
Then then, Mummy says october period when my results are out.
She'll buy for me the PINK VAIO LAPTOP that i wanted for soooooo long! Thank You
I AM SO FORTUNATE YOU KNOW! Don't envy me! :D
Hahahahahahahaha. I have a pink tamagotchi, a pink camera, a pink LGshine-to-be, a pink vaio laptop-to-be, a pink mouse, & then i'll get a free pink laptop case. &&&& COOL MAN! I So Rock
Hahahahaa. I am so happy now i need to go pack my stuffs already! :D

Goodbye! Weekend BBQ



No comments:

Post a Comment