Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunburn suck

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Aiyer, i don't know how to add pretty pretty emoticons in my posts?
I'm always so lazy to post up my pictures =/
Aye nvm. I must learn them by hook or by crook.
Met Heeyuan @ Eunos at 10.45. Late by 15mins.
Met up with Peiqi D also. She's the earliest ah!
Always say will late, in the end earliest. Haha.
Met up with rest of loves & i kena sunburnt! OMG!
Sunburnt leh! I'm like 1st time having sunburnt & i definitely don't like it!
So red& the color is so UNEVEN. Oh my god! =/
Ziying D's arms were the reddest. National Day Flag! Hahahahahahahaha.
Went for dinner with Caroline D & Ziying D @ Amk.
Kimchi Souppppppp! & Mos Burger's Ice Milk Tea. Good! Must try!
Stand there talk awhile. Trained back with them.
Talked alot with Ziying D & we shared common fetish for the same fooood!
We must go food-hunting someday! Haha.
They say i chilli _____ I don't know how to pronounce?
But ya, i'm always like this! :D Must get used to it! Lol!
They say my face don't suit the way i talk sometimes! Haha.
Ahem* =X Aye, i gtg le.

Lastly, i would like to wish my dearest ah lei!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS! :D

So sorry for not going today! I will bu chang to you soon ok ? :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment