Monday, June 2, 2008

Hello! :D

School today was fun! (:
Ms Jowena's mood was good today!
Didn't do tutorial but she didn't scold us. Told us some funny jokes also.
Hahaha. Ate chinese food today&it's not bad! Quite nice actually.
Chatted with loves & zx! Cheerup! :D 加油on the next ICA ok love? :D
POM lecture i was copying notes for Microecons!
I forgot i had POM lecture then i didn't bring the notes out! Stupid me.
So well nvm. Was released 45mins earlier& went to class ballot(whatever the spelling is)
& YES! I GOT THE TOPIC 'BREAST CANCER'! It's like informative speech.
I must complete that on the first week of hols already! I must try!
& acct skid! Any kind souls mind telling me how to do a skid for 'Profit&Loss'?
I'll thank you for the rest of the year! HAHA =X
So yup, didn't get to present today! i hope i don't present tmr!
About Tattoo lor. What about Tattoo? I don't know!?!
It's like i've got Microecons ICA on thurs leh! How to study manxzxxz!?
I think tmr i'll bring to work&copy notes. Wed i must must study already!
Oh fuck! Anw, clique is coming to NYP to look for me on thurs! :D
Must find shuaiges for them!! Hahaha. & introduce GOOD FOOD to them also!
I am beginning to admire Mdm Goh! She went through so much!
Like, so much that i cannot imagine! She told us alot about her pregnancy!
The process & so on! Cool 到 ~ I've nothing to say! Hahahaha.
I want a baby too! :D Ok, too early for that. Lol.
Tmr presentation leh! Oh my god. I must try to complete it tonight!
OK NOW IS ALREADY 10.30PM & I'M STILL BLOGGING.
Please, bang the wall now cherie ! =/ Okokok. I neeed to go now.
But before that, i want to complain lah!! ):

Just because her eyes' bigger
Just because she's skinnier
Just because her teeth are nicer
Just because everything about her is perfect
Life is so unfairrr ...

Haha! I sound so emo, but no i'm not!
I'll never be emo ok ? :D But yup, i just realise, life really is so unfair!

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment