Friday, July 4, 2008

Hello.

No emoticons today.
I felt like i haven't sleep in a thousand years.
Yes, i'm serious. I am THAT tired.
I slept at 2am ytd. Not going to say what i did.
But mostly projects & readings.
I know i know. So many days never update again.
I want to change blogskin leh. But i don't know any new designs.
I shall briefly post about the few days.

Monday

Had oral comm speech& i totally screwed up!
If teacher could pass me, i would probably 谢天谢地& maybe kiss you on your cheek! :P
Haha. But anw, i screwed up badly, that's all you have to know.
School went on as normal. I am beginning to love more of my darlings ! :D

Tuesday

Darlings presented today. Well done to all of them. Haha.
Felt so relieved. During the journey home, CodyT called.
Asked me go play pool with them.
Gave mum a call & went to dhoby ghaut.
Ing Cai told me there's only one escalator down to PC Bunk.
I walked hundreds of staircases and escalators, up&down.
Haha . I'm exaggerating the figures. If you believe me, then you are stupid :P
Hahahaha. Looked for them at the arcade & they always bluff me lah can.
I went in& they were like 你来了啊, ok咯, 我们走吧!
Like helloooooooooooooooo? Lol. Smack them then they know.
Haha, so walked to the same place we always play pool.
But instead, we went to play CS first.
Me&CodyT VS Ah cai&Ellie! :D
Played for 2hrs plus & i had this stupid headache that makes me want to vomit.
Or maybe faint right at the spot. It is so painful i kept complaining.
Hahahaha. Went to play pool after that then had steamboat.
So fun ok! :D Love them! (: Hahahahaha.
CodyT wanted to tell the person in charge that i'm his younger sister!
Don't look like right! =X Lol stupid.
But we had alot of fun steamboating. :D CodyT also helped me peel prawn shells.
Because i forced him to! =X LOL! No lah, but because my fingers' kind of allergic to prawn shells!
So pathetic. That's why i always need my dad/ mum to help me peeeeel.
HOHOHO :D We kept taking the cabbage and the golden mushroom.
& you don't see CodyT so skinny hor, he eats twice the amount i ate!
Lol! So scary hor? Haha. Then I ate twice the amount of what Ah cai ate!
Hahahaha. He eats so little i swear! Lol. Cabbed home because the last train is gone.
Cabbed with CodyT cause same way i guess. But thanks alot still! :D

Wednesday

Had HTML ICA 4! Not that bad actually.
I knew how to do MOST OF THEM! :D
Which is definitely a miracle because i didn't even study for it.
Ziying D& Peiqi.D came with me to meet Ellie to eat in Clarke Quay.
Cool man! We all ate kimchi! But Zy.D & Pq.D ate kimchi ramen.
While Ellie&I ate the same old one, kimchi soup! :D
Chatted alot with darlings & then we went down to Azabu for desserts.
Hahaha. Ordered GreenT K & Chocolate Sundae! Thanks ah CodyT! :D
Hohohoho. I forgot to take pictures because we digged into the food immediately!
HAHA. You probably will get a shock if i show you the photo! =X
But yea, finished up & we talked again. This time, a HEART-TO-HEART talk!
Confession of feelings& stuffs. Then they say .. very cute! HAHAHAHA.
Okok enough of that. Worked with Ahcai, Aimee, &CodyT.
We keept playing scissors paper stone to see who cleans up everything.
So yea, i lost to cleaning the whole pantry! Damn! Lol.
But the both of them lost even more. Hahahaha.
Parents ps me so i had to take mrt. & nice people like Ahcai&CodyT acc-ed me take the train towards green line.
Thanks guys! :D Reached home&fell asleep soon.

Thursday
CodyT's sick. Get well sooon!
Today no guys work with us. Super boring i tell you !
Lol. Customers come&go then Alvis embarrassed me by on-ing loudspeaker when i was talking to him on the phone!?!?!?!?!
Hahahahaha. Finished up everything then dad came to fetchme :D
Home & used comp until 2 am. Irritating.
I need to rush my project now!

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment