Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Woo! Finally, after 2 hectic days of school, it's Wednesday tmr!
Mondays and Tuesdays suck balls la.
All of us always feel so tired at the end of the day.

BUT! the great news is?

THERE'S NO NationalEducation LECTURE TMR YAYYYYY!
So that means 9 - 11am and we're off, to Central.
Kimchi! LOL. Ok, sorry. I love my phone.
HAHAHAHA, am i being random again?

ANYWAY THAT FREAKING DAMN SHOES I WORE TODAY HURT LIKE SHIT.
I swear it looked so pretty pretty but it SUCK URGH!

It took only 7mins for my feet to bleed. And it stained alittle of the back of my shoes.
:( I swear those few minutes in that shoes felt like hell.
I used up more than 10plasters today, i win? LOL.
I must wear slippers tmr cause i can no longer walk normally in covered shoes.


TSK, i haven't learn my Japanese yet, how?
I will learn tmr! MUST!
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BORING SCHOOL LIFE IS NOW..
If only our class is more bonded together .. LOL.

I NEEED TO REST NOW!

Show you my lover. LOL.
Don't drool k! :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ok byebye!




T BBT : LMAO! Changmin's voice is d best. Haha.
So irritating leh the 30secs!
I can't change la wth.
LOL i dont know what to do with it.
Don't ask me remove ah! HAHA.

&! wahhhhh, like shinee is not devastating ok! LOL.

T CYL : Yesssss, i don't really like. Haha it looks too thick. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment