Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday bluesss?

Today was sucha long day!
We went into the buz resources room twice to spend away 2hrs of our break.
Accounting suck balls, seriously.
I spaced out when lecturer was talking.
Tmr! National Museum! >;] Haha!
I'm gonna be brief because as i'm typing this, my eyelids are shutting.

Studied Japanese while waiting for Zing&Gwen finish their Japanese lesson.
Gawd, there was this girl who glared at me!
asbsdhajkah! Irritating me to the max i swear!

BBT + Oldchangkeed with Zing. LOL.
Actually wanted Tutu, but there was an order of 20 before us!!
Haha. I told her all about secondary school life.
& we had a good laugh about it >;]
HAHAHA. Ok, it's very very funny!
& enjoyable also! :D That's all you need to know.





This song is so good! & they looked great inside!
RYEOKWOOK! EUNHYUK!





Byebye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment