Saturday, May 2, 2009

Their new song yay yay yay!!!!
But it's only the preview :/

TVXQ - Stand by U


Amazing song + performance! I swear lehhhhhh.
Somemore it's the most recent means with their nicest haircut. LOL!
I am just kidding, you know right?

TVXQ - Love in the Ice

My internet connection went bonkers today.
But then! It was actually part of my dad's fault!
He gave us the wrong username kkkkk! LOL.
Waalau, he can be alittle bit more forgetful one lor.

ANYWAY ...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TVXQ or DBSK recently showed why they're the GODs of the East by grabbing the number 1 spot on Oricon's Weekly Singles Chart with their song Share the World/We Are! This is a new record because they're the first foreign artist to have their single win Oricon's Weekly Singles Chart six times!
Read more @allkpop

Credits:Allkpop

Congratulations and celebrations ..
HAHAHA Ohmygod you don't know how happy i am now i feel like screaming!!!
But because now it's already 1.17am .. I shall control.

I'll blog about shinee tomorrow!
So exciting!!! Even if you know, please act like you don't know :P

LMAO OK LAME I KNOW.

Pfft, the cbox is irritating the hell outta me.
I can't reply in more than __ words (i don't know the exact!)
Sooooo, i'll reply in my post next time!
I like to type long long replies one ok! :P

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment