Wednesday, May 27, 2009

T CYL : Omg lee minho?! Haha ok i wanna see the peekture tmr! :P
Anyway, no matter what they wear i still think they look good!
I'm being so biased. Lol.

T BBT : Haha lmao. SNSD's brothers .. Yea right. They do look like.
Ah, thanks ah for telling me funny things ytd night.
Although i know you don't mean it to be funny ..

T Mel : Yessss. Will definitely catch up with you soon!
But most probably next week k? This week's kinda busy!
Aw :P Thankssss :D

Btw it's Mummy's birthday today! :D
SO,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUMMY!
You know i love you :)


Life's good when it comes to shopping :)

I bought so many stuffs today i'm quite satisfied.

Eyeliner, makeup remover, 2 tops, fake eyelashes ..
Oh that's all. & i thought i bought quite alot. Lmao.

Anyway, shopping makes me forget about my worries.
But my feet hurt freaking badly and i almost died!
I HAVEN START ON MY ..

1. MARKETING TUTORIAL
2. ACCOUNTING TUTORIAL
3. STUDY FINANCE
4. STUDY JAPANESE


Oh fuck. Win liao. I have only 2 1/2 hrs to complete.
Shall not continue. Thanks to you guys who loves me.
Haha :)



Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment