Sunday, May 17, 2009

T BBT : LOL! I asking only ma. Anyway, i haven't start on NE yet. LOL.

T Mickii : Haha! You just bought a new camera? Which model? Lol.
I doubt they will, though. They're made of some .. ok, i don't know. LOL.
But it's supposedly light but steady at the same time. Haha.

T CYL : I sent to you already! You see if you got receive in your email k?


Access can go suckballs, seriously.
Why is it that most people say Access is sooo easy ..
But yet i feel as if Access is even harder than Business Law.

Two words : Game over.


Went to fetch Aunt from Airport in the afternoon on Friday.
Met Valerie cousin and uncle there.



Ate Popeye with Mum&Sis first.
Freaking delicious! KFC cannot compare to them!
Ate @ TCC after that! We ordered 6plates of spaghetti. >;]
Went out with Ellie, Aihua&Peckhui and i was freaking late. Lol.
BUT OH! I seriously miss them soooo much!
We talked alot of nonsense and ate Mr.Curry. Haha.


It's still .. ok? Lol! The one i ate taste normal la.

Anyway i want to complain laaaaaaa.
You look at the pictures then you'll know!
The one i ordered. (Pardon the quality. Lol!)



The one i received!!!!


Can you see the difference!?! I went wtf when i saw that bowl k!
I ordered because of the corns lor. Suckballs.

Btw, Ellie&I thinks that Yunho is the most handsome out there! XD
Went to 满家乐to slack! :)


My camera's battery broke down on me :(

Dad came later on & fetch Aihua home. Haha.
She missed my dad .. and THE CAR the most. LOL.



Ytd was my cousin's birthday! >:]
It's kinda cute cause ytd's the brother's bday, and tmr's the sister's bday.
Valerie ordered the chocolate fondue which was sooo pretty!



Pretty!? Haha i know right! :D

Valerie's cake! :D



Grandma&I :D




Aunt&I! :D



Few of us! :)



Esther&I! :)



Birthdayboy&I! :D



Sister&I! :)



Byebye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment