Thursday, May 14, 2009

T BBT : Haha! Wo dong ni de ming bai! But i won't brush myself off him.
LMAO. Ok, i'll send you in the hotmail? LOL.
You see which you wanna delete or what lo.
Then CYL the photos? I send to her or you send to her?


T CYL : LOL! It's the eye makeup! Hahahaha. But he still cute lo.
Look alittle bit like la pi xiao xing hor :X HAHA.




WOOOOO ~ I RECEIVED THE ALBUM ALREADY!!!! :)



AND ANOTHER FREAKING HAPPY THING IS ..
THERE IS A FREAKING BIG POSTER THAT CAME ALONG WITH IT!




Wth this is definitely THE best i swear!
Plus, there's a CD that have different songs in it.
Wah, i'm over the mooon now. HAHAHA.



Micky is definitely the cutest thing on earth too!
(Excluding Yunho cause he's both cute+hot!)

Today, AS USUAL, was a tired day for all of us.
BUT! Tmr is friday = no school = meetup with Ellir&peeps = fetching aunt from airport!
Woo! Busy day ahead tmr! But i need to try out the Access soon!
Stupid test on Access, AGAIN. And the worse thing is ..
It is a freaking 15%. Omg. I am speechless.
I used a lot of 'freaking' didn't i? Haha ok that was kinda random.

WOAH THERE IS A THOUSAND PHOTOS FOR THE MUSEUM.
CYL, 'great job'! She practically took EVERYTHING you can find in a museum.
LMAO. Btw, how am i supposed to send it you guys? Email? Msn?
Or I send to one person is enough? LOL. JUST TELL ME K!
If not i don't send! HAHA kidding la k!







This is the best group photo SO FAR.
I'm serious lo. The rest is > 3 persons not PAYING ATTENTION.
LMAO. OK I NEED TO GO NOW.




Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment