Saturday, May 30, 2009

DBSK's Stand By U Drama Vers. of MV is OUT!!!!!



People's saying there's still another MV which features DBSK inside.
Yay? Haha. Can't wait for that to be released!

ANEEWAY ..

Their vocals are incredible here, love it! >:]
Their Youtube hits have hit 12000 in less than 24hr. >:]

I haven't studied for both my Buz Law and Marketing ICA :(


& I suddenly miss last year people!
The time when Peiqi, Yi Ling, Carol, Zing, CYL, Pei Ling and Zx were all together!

Miss those gatherings when we usually go town to have lunch together.
Pepper lunch! Before or after lectures.
How we used to go AMK Hub on Tuesdays before Marketing Tutorials.
How Peiqi always say her train is here and will be damn happy.
How I went to Yi Ling's hse the other time to do the project filled with sweets.
LOL. And i even ate her mom's home-cooked noodles. :)
How Zing always eats her Tom Yam noodles in Koufu.

How Carol always eat the Japanese food in Koufu.
How CYL always brings her laptop to school in that orange laptop bag. LOL.
How Pei Ling always borrows my psp to watch videos.

How Zx always laugh at me .. at everything. Haha.

Urgh, heart aches.
I think i miss Peiqi&Yi Ling the most k!

I rmb we always go to school together in the beginning of Year 1.
And we always sits together at the back. Lol.


Ok i'm getting distracted.
But i just wanted to say, i really really miss all of them.
& our gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment