Thursday, May 28, 2009

My mood has been getting better & better these days.
Anyway, i've found so many nice stuffs!!!! :D
This post's gonna be long :P

Well first, the Seolreim CF for SS501 and DBSK!
HAHA. SS501's kinda old but i happened to chance about it just a minute ago!
SO CUTE ~!

SS501's!
(Hyun Joong's still so cute! >:])





DBSK's!
(Micky!!!!! :D)





I think both of the CFs are equally adorable! :D

2nd!


Fan : JaeJoong oppa, give Yunho oppa a good scolding!
I keep sending him messages but he never replies!
Jaejoong: I'm so sorry, I can't control my man. Worry about me then.

Fan : JaeJoong oppa is so mean...you only act cute in front of Yunho oppa!
JaeJoong : Pretty girl, are you jealous? Come here quickly, I'll act cute for you.
YunHo : Don't steal our Jaejoong!!!!
YooChun : Are you talking about me? Are you? Are you? Are you!!!
Why won't you do it with me?!(chun...LMAO.)

Fan : JaeJoong ah! Yunho's mine, just give him to me~
JaeJoong: But Yunho is kinda expensive. (LOL.)

Fan : Yunho's mine~
YunHo : I'm yours~ Now I need to endure JaeJoong's scolding.

Fan : I want to be hit once by Yunho oppa in my dream!
JaeJoong : Hmm……Why? Just resist it! Haha I have experience~
(what sort of experience? O_O")

Fan: Oppa, what about spending a hot night together tonight??
Jaejoong: I have a date with Yunho tonight (really?)

Fan: I saw Yunho oppa’s sister. She is so pretty heartbiangbiangbiang(?)
Yunho: Because she look like me that is why she is pretty,
you stay in Gwangju Metropolitan City?

Jaejoong: Biangbiangbiang!
Fan: BiangBiangBiang! Is I start first, don’t copy me. I stay in Gwangju, South Jeolla Province.
Jaejoong: Biangbiangbiang. I don’t care I want to copy.
Don’t tempt our Yunho to go to Gwangju.

Credits: UFO town+baiduTrans: Yusuke@sharingyoochun


Seriously, they can't get any cuter, can they? :)
Love the way they reply! I wish i could send them too!
But then i don't know what to say? LOL. Ok nvm i'm still dreaming.

ANEEWAY.

3rd thing.

JAEJOOOOOONG!
He is too good looking. Haha.



This's the show Jaejoong's acting : Heaven's Postman.
120mins for the first episode.
Btw, he's only coming out for the first episode.
Cause i think there're 7 different episodes? Lol.






DBSK Jaejoong plays Shin Jae Joon (Japanese character's name is Yu), an IT worker who gets into an accident and ends up in a vegetative state, becoming a messenger for the present and the afterworld. While traveling back and forth, delivering letters to the departed, he meets Jo Ha Na, played by Han Hyo Joo (Saki), as she is trying to send her boyfriend a letter. She is the only person who can see him.




Credits:ALLKPOP
I told you right! Too good looking! >:]

That's all for now! :)




Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment