Wednesday, May 13, 2009

T BBT : LMAO! Somemore you funny and feminie.
Waah, nooooo! I think he should like short girls instead!
I will brush off dirt from him one! HAHAHA.
Btw, he said he likes girls who brush off dirt from him/his shirt. LOL.

T CYL : HAHA. Why you so random? LOL.

T MEL : LOL! I swear she really look like you!
I was also laughing when i smsed you! >;]

Mickii : Haha oh you're back! >;] Aw, is your keyboard ok now?
Yup! Lol, you missed alot :P See you too! :D

Tea for two - TVXQ/DBSK

Credits : charismayun

Cute anot the title of the song? :)
Hahaha! The song's quite cute also!
But Stand by U is much better :D

Went Museum with peeps today.
Fun fun and more fun! >;]
I'll send you guys the pictures tmr k!
I need to rush my marketing tut and SLEEP.
LOL! Will update tmr! ;)

Byebye!


No comments:

Post a Comment