Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am just here to vent my anger, so .. just let me vent.

IFHMD!

Seriously, he can go suck my balls if i ever have.
(which i don't, therefore he don't have to! BUT HE STILL SUCK!)

I have just spoken my first sentence to him 10mins ago ..
only to be yet again, scolded by him.
BUT THEN I THINK WHAT I'VE SAID MAKE SENSE LOR.

Ok i know he doesn't make sense ALL THE TIME but ...
Anyway, he was saying we ALWAYS NEVER go out eat TOGETHER.
(which we just did just now!!!!) And said we always rather stay home to eat.

Not like other people! AND THEN .. I REPLIED HIM OUT OF GOODWILL..

I said, "staying at home is also getting together ma", RIGHT?
Because we, my family is eating at home, WHOLE FAMILY = ALL OF US TOGETHER!

I DO MAKE SENSE RIGHT?! Which part doesn't make sense?!
MOREVER, WE ALWAYS GO OUT AND EAT TOGETHER.
OK fine, at most 5% i'm not with them, but then it makes 95% which is alot right!

THEN HE SAID I ARGUE WITH HIM!? WTFFFFFF.
WHERE IS THE POINT? I mean ..
I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING ARGUE WITH HIM.
I AM STATING A FACT OMFG. He suckballs.

After that i went on saying i give up.
AND BTW, WHEN I SAY I GIVE UP, I MEANT I GAVE UP TALKING = ME SHUTTING UP.
BUT HE ASKED ME TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING AND DON'T COME HOME.
You tell me, how could i respect him!?
When in the first place he don't even try to understand how i feel?

I am already trying to talk to him, because we quarrelled ytd and i felt bad.

But, I really don't know what to say.
Speechless. Fucking speechless.
So tired. I don't want to talk to him.

I know it's mean of me to say this, but you will never be able to put yourself in my shoes.
Which means you will never understand how i feel.
So fucking sick of him. I thank him for what he'd done for me till today!
I will stop communicating with him. I WON'T DIE. HE WON'T EITHER.

I don't think he even cares! He didn't even make the effort to talk to me before this!
So freaking pissed off urgh ok i wrote alot and vented my anger already!

Will do my stuffs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment