Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am so tired now.
Too tired to blog.
& am very sad too :(
No particular reason, just feeling sad..
OH, maybe because i can't laugh!
Like, my sister is beside me studying for her exam and i am totally forbidden to laugh.
Not that i care about my dad scolding but great, my sister's exams are more impt.
So! Maybe that explains why i'm feeling down.
But these videos are epic. Hahahaha. Quality isn't that good, but i swear! >;]





Credits: idunno069



Credits:phutran1981vnn



Credits:eternalmerkamoon4 (janet!!!!)



LMAO! Not that i'm being bad and laughing at them falling down.
BUT LOOK AT THEIR REFLEXES!
And Yunho! HAHAHAH that glare! >;]



I hope it made you day! :)
(Btw, my Japanese teacher drew a cherry next to my Japanese name today, LOL!)






Byebye!

T Mel : Haha, i think we feel the same. LOL!
T Eileen : Relinked, girl! >:]
T CYL : LMAO CYL! They can do others also k! Hahahahaha.
Why!? Boring ah? Not easy right French? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment