Monday, August 4, 2008

Kaname Kuran rock my socks

Helloooooo

I had this sudden urge to paint my nails white.
So yea i did! Cost me 4.30 for the nail polish.
Cousin was so mad at me because i anyhow put. =X
But you know you cannot blame me because i used my left hand & it was practically trembling lo ):
Yay, Guohan said my necklace's nice today!
But ziyingD said i looked like a pregnant lady! & Chuchu said i looked mature.
Which is OF CAUSE a good thing ok! :D
Hahaha. Did sharepoint after school until i was damn pek cek.
But luckily i didn't give up lo! Haha.
Went back with ziyingD &i really have to complain!
The weather is freaking hot hot hot! I can't stop perspiring which is damn disgusting.
But i was not in the appropriate attire & it's urgh! Very disgusting. Lol.
Ok i will post up pictures from the other time! :D

.
.
.
Ok wait, my cousin just told me the O.P.I nail polish from online cost approx 6.20bucks!!!
CHEAP OR NOT? CHEAP RIGHT! LOL. But wait!
.
The shipping for each bottle cost around 10bucks !!! -.-
Oh man. Spoil the whole thing lo. I knew there's no such good things =X
HAHA. Anw, exams are just round the corner.
You know, it's just next week leh! Next friday like wtf.
I haven study yet! But i will start soooon! :D
& er, sorry hoh. Pictures up next time. Lol.
Was busy with Vampire Knight. Waalaueh, damn hot i tell you!
Keep drooling when i saw Kaname Kuran. Ohmygod!
&& today's take off braces day for Ng yiwen! :D Congrats yea ? :D
Talked to Vedelene ytd! Like omfg i missed her so much!
We talked alot ;D Hehe. Ok lah i gtg .
Sorryahhhhhh (:

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment