Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hellooooooooooo.

Went to school early early in the morning.
Met Yi Ling&Chuchu at close to 8.20 instead of 8am.
I am so sorry! Lol. I really tried my best to wake up early but i still cant ):
Anw anw. Ate Big Breakfast today! Centuries since i last ate! :D
Went to lab & do sharepoint & skipped stats tutorial.
Didn't managed to finish everything then suddenly get so nervous& all.
Ok finished everything but nobody was listening i knew it. Haha.
Went to Koufu for lunch then we talked alot! Girls' talk again!
I love it! :D But anw. I'm not really someone who will get angry when you tease me or smth.
Cause i'm used to it yea ? :D So quit thinking i'll get angry because i don't like people to think that i am angry. Unless i am really angry. Lol!
Ok forget what i've just said. I don't really know what i was typing.
But it's similar to what i wanted to say. Hahaha.
Went to library& i studied! Finish 2 and 1/2 chapters for POM.
So happy lo! Then some-only-know-how-to-be-irritating-people called.
Asked me the same qns over&over again. Short term memory. Lol.
Too irritating&bored lo. Haha. I ate cup corn today already!
I keep eating. Please stop eating for goodness' sake!
Anw i was fucking annoyed because i finally got the moolah to buy this one special bag that i've set eyes on but it's fucking gone! ):
I was soooooo sad i refused to talk to anyone until 20plus mins later.
Because mum somehow made me laugh. She went to the dentist then after that she couldn't talk.
LOL. Ok whatever. But argh! It's like one of a kind can.
I seldom like a bag so much& the more i think of it the sadder i become.
Cheer me up will you? Lol. Chuchu knows the "keyword" that cheers me up immediately! :D
Ok i suddenly have no mood already. Stop here for now yea ?
Exams' next friday! i haven start. I don't feel like studying i feel like playing ok
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment