Saturday, August 2, 2008

Helloooooooo

I re-read the girl's blog again.
I feel so super damn sad for her.
Meow came to talk to me in msn& i told her about another girl whose beloved lost his life.
Motorbikes' accidents are so common.
Life is so fragile. I want to treasure everyone.
I am now, though (: But I will cherish them even more.
My family, even though i'm always quarrelling with them.
Arguing with them, i'll try not to. But still it shows they're still with me.
I don't want to wait until one day when i could no longer bicker with them.

& Ng yiwen. Recently, all these news make me want to meet you up sooner!
We're so busy, esp you with your JC life. Make time for me i don't care! (:
I rmb-ed the first time you & i actually got to know each other was during sec1 half yr later.
At the basketball court priscilla brought me to.
& then, from there, we knew we would be bestest friend of all!
We experienced telepathy&stuff. Rmb, we came our period together!
On the same date when you were in camp, i think OBS yea?
But it's such a coincidence i don't really believe it's just coincidence! :D
& so many moreeee. You're such a treasure to me you know.
You transferred to cck sec during sec3half yr.
I cried & i rmbed you telling me that we could still meet up, i stopped after thinking about it.
I had such a hard time trying to get used to you not being there for me anymore.
Not being with me during recess & after school.
We still met up no matter what.
Thanks alot for so many things, esp because you taught me how to understand chemistry.
My worst subject, from F9, i got B3 during my O levels.
& then i told you all my deepest secrets. Only you, you know.
I told you all about my lies & so on& you never once looked down on me.
& we would always end up chatting when we were supposed to study in the first place. Haha.
I want to let you know, you're a precious gem in my life
I'm so fortunate because i got to know you.
You must know that although we've not been contacting each other recently due to hectic schedules.
I still miss you like always. You know i'm there for you everytime.
I'm like just a call away yea?
Thanks again, you know i love you (:

Melissa cheok sumin. The joker girl who sat in front of me during sec 3s.
You were there for me when yiwen transferred school ; when i had so much conflicts btw us.
You stood by me so much i don't think a simple thank you is enough.
We would always write secret letters to each other.
& till today, i still keep them! I will read them, every now & then to remind myself that i've got myself such a precious friend, a gift from heaven.
You were my motivation during O levels, & now, i would like to become yours for your O levels.
Even though we seldom meet, you must know that our friendship is still going so strong.
You're the 2nd girl i treasure so much! I don't know what would happened if you were not there when yiwen left the school. Thanks so much for the joy&laughter that you brought me.
I rmb our usual hangouts after school. Westmall ; my house. (your 2nd home)
You drooled on my sofa during sec 3! I STILL RMB! :D
Well, that was funny! Yea, & then we went separated during sec4.
But still! Our routine was still the same. Except it wasn't as exciting&interesting w/o you in class.
Recess together, went home together, westmall-ed together.
How i miss those times! Even though you knew my flaws, you never despise me.
Instead you accept me for who i am. I thank you again for that.
You were always with me when i had conflicts with people.
You always ask me to think rationally. To look at things at diff point of view.
You taught me a whole lot of things. I'm so sorry if i've been neglecting you these few mths.
Poly is getting so busy i wish i could take a break sometimes.
But we shall make up to it when we're both free from exams yea?
You know i love you too :D

These are both for the most important people, aside from my family members.
I thank you two for standing by me all these years&being by my side.
You don't know how grateful&fortunate i am, just by having you two by my side! :D
I miss you, Yiwen&Meow!

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment