Monday, August 25, 2008


哈咯!


EDITED! :D



I finally have pictures to post.
Say YAY! :D Hahaha.
But i'm so lazy to blog. Ok whatever.

Saturday
Cousin's bbq ytd was ruined! Because of the rain.
So we went clubhouse. Cousin booked the whole place.
Double yay! :D Keep eating lo! Then my cousin keep studying.
Haha! Didn't manage to capture a picture of my birthday cousin when he was wishing.
By the time i went in front of him, he already cutting cake already! >:(
Never wait for me! Lol. But sister&I took photos.
Tried to act emo but i cannot. My face is never emo enough.
Hahaha ok that's a good thing though (: But sister's face different already.
Damn emo! Haha. She deleted the peekture cause she's damn shy also.
Hehe. So went back home&used comp until 1plus 2.

Sunday
Went Kovan to wait for sister tuition end.
In the meantime, went shopping already at Fairprice.
Went into dental clinic to ask for teeth whitening.
400plus 500bucks for 5 teeth. 5 ONLY HOR. 五个而且HOR!
I must save already! Yay. Person say i smile only show upper set of teeth.
So no matter what, i talked also cannot really see bottom set of teeth.
HAHA! Very funny lo. But nvm, help me save money also.
& also my bottom teeth healthier = not yellow.
Also said the yellow stains are in-grown.
Damn sad! I hope it helps ! Don't laugh at me ah!

我会杀人的!LOL!
Whole set of teeth = 1000plus $$.
You give me moolah lo. I will happily go for it! :D
So mummy bought me honey lemon again. (: Love her!
Went KFC & eat. Wait for sis. Went Compass point shop awhile.
Walked to ahma hse halfway rain! Irritating.
Reached, watched TV, play psp. No battery after awhile !
Did my nails & i is super happy! First time i did my nails until so nicely.
I can see better in the dark >:D Ate earlier than usual.
Trained down to redhill, then dad drive us to cousin hse to look at my aunt.
She seems good! So stayed there awhile. Almost bored to death.
Came back after that & peektures time :D


Heh! Are you hungry now? Cause i am!

My first Pepper Lunch's lunch! :DD

My emo sister :D

I LOVE my grandmaaaaaaa (:

My act-emo-face failed .

我想不开啦!



再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment