Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Helloooo!

Woah! I tell you Flowerpod is damn sexciting lo!
Got so many topics ranging from cosmetics to body talk to fashion talks & others!
Cool or not! I'm so tempted to put braces just by reading their forum!
So powderful! ): Abit regret not putting earlier.
Lol! But aiya! Too late. I don't want to put already.
Then saw tongue piercing & stuffs! It's very very VERY tempting ok!

No kidding! Haha anw i surfed the net ytd.
Today i was a damn good girl at night! Haha morning keep watching tv.
Damn it! So many nice&funneh shows to watch i couldnt take my eyes off it!
Lol. So anw i just copied the notes. I haven't studied them!
Am i going to die tmr ? ):
.
.
.
Exams are soooo irritating! Oh but today the same irritating people called.
Lol. Always deny that they called me first. Feel like smacking them!
Haha. Monday& Thursday i'm working! Like finally!
I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait for exams to be over!
Ok lah i need to go & copy a little bit more, haven't copy finish =X
Hahahhaha. Oi you, wish me luck! :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment