Thursday, August 14, 2008

Helloooooooooo.

I am sacrificing my study time to blog.
It's been nearly a week since i sit down nicely& blog.
I've been going to Bugis Library with Chuchu&ZingD since Monday.
Study, talk, laugh, study, eat, talk, laugh, go home.
Haha. Such a routine for the past 3days.
Anw, Codyt they all have been calling me, like since Monday also.
Lol. I am so nice because although i have to study i still entertain them awhile.
& thanks to them, i didn't get too streessed. Haha.
I wished i had time to blog down what they talked about.
But time is limited. I still have 3 more chapters to go.
I took out 5chapters, dangerous or not?
I don't want to fail! ): I really don't want.
So anw, they called me today again. Stupid Ahcai&Codyt.
Always say i called them when they were the ones who called to disturb.
KIMCHI!!!! Lol. I missed them so much! ):
I want to see them so badly lo! I can't wait for exams to finish!
& then, i can play!!
.
.
OK PLEASE DON'T DAYDREAM SO EARLY FIRST.
ANOTHER WEEK TO GO! JIAYOU TO EVERYONE! :D
Pictures up when my exams are over! Wish me luck! I don't care! (:

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment