Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Helloooooo!

Guess what!?!?!?!?!
Econs paper is over! Finally!
You don't know how much i hate this module!
But urgh! Sem 2 worse. MACROecons. Can you believe it?
MICROecons is already shit. Macro .. worse shit! Haha.
Ok nvm, sem2 then i shall start to worry.
For now, statistics on friday is turning my hair white soon! =/
I will start tmr! I can't help it. Haha.
.
.
Oh anw i was searching for my LOW KAY HWA book!
Cause i rmb lending it to friends .. & they don't seem to rmb that they borrowed from me.
Damn sad when i cannot find cause that book is superb i tell you!
Must tell me if you're the one who borrowed from me yea, cause if you decide to keep it ..
I'LL PROBABLY HATE YOU TO THE CORE!
.
.
.
>:) Hehe. Just kidding! Scare you only lo!
See whether you still want to return me anot! Lol.
Anw remember ok! I'll love you to th core if you return me! (:
Thousand kisses also! :D Hahaha. Aiya jokes aside, MUST RMB OK! :D
.

.
Went to surf blogshops. Nowadays there's practically nothing i'm interested in.
Thats damn sad! Or probably, they don't have what i want! Damn sad lo! ):
Must remind me to study statistics tmr ok!
Today i took a "very short" nap! Haha 3hrs lor!
Irritating! I woke up&panicked for 1min.
Then i gave up studying . .
Watched variety shows & ate dried meesiam! Lol.
Dad bought for me in the morning! So sweet of him (:
Today ZingD was very funneh when we went home.
Chuchu ate so slow! Hahahahahaha quick! Must laugh at her :DD

Ok lah, i laughed alot today! Felt a sense of achievement!
Must laugh everyday! If not wasted lo :DD

Goodbye!

MY BOOK AH, RMB! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment