Thursday, August 21, 2008

Helloooo

Firstly, i would like to thank peeps who helped to vote for my cousin so late at night!
Thank you! :D & oh manzxzx!
Seriously, when is the time i can get serious?
Tmr's stats exams & i'm still happily using the comp!
Not bad ah cherie . . Ok so irritating. Lol.
Anw, Ahcai&Codyt is damn niang canzxzx.
Hahahaha. They tried to imitate Ellie.
I got fooled once! But once only ok! Haha.
So irritating but yet at the same time it's so funny hearing their so-niang voices.
I can't stand it but laugh out really loud at home.
Then dad asked sister why i'm so happy today! Haha.
After tmr it's hols for 7 weeks! Yay!
Stop sulking i know you're jealous! x) Hehe.
I left 2 more chapters for stats! & maybe tmr i will start doing examples.
Abit too late yea? Oh wells, i really can't help it!
I hope i don't take any naps tmr. I can just bang the wall if i do.
So, wish me luck tmr! (:

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment